Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angsty Angst.


Sorry for the slew of posts all right in a row!! But I figure, if you don't care about what I have to say, then why are you reading this blog????

Here goes people. Right now I'm ANGSTIN'. If you don't know what that word means then DUDE LOOK THAT MESS UP!. This word is a big part of being emily. I use this word all the time because I always feel this way! But what am i angstin' for? well freak what am i NOT angsting for is the real question!!!!!?


SUMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I also tend to angst for boys. and for really good food.

but I just made a new play list in honor of SUMMER. This playlist feels like orange popsicle, sand, and teenage angst to me. I'm really really good at being angsty. Probably why Dashboard Confessional is my fave band.

I ALSO just had a birthday. And im angstin for ALOT of stuff right now.
Here is my birthday wish list for myself....since I have birthday money and have yet to get myself a nice gift for turning 24.
1. Michael Kors white watch. SO nice.
2. Ray Bans Aviators.
3. new TOMS.
4.lots of clothes that I don't have the money for but actually really 'need'. And sandals.
5. A new chi straightner
6. Yellow Card's new album


i'm angstin' for.......

snow cone runs. I'm obsessed.
OH honey, ROADTRIPS!!!!
cute little cuffed shorts and cotton T-shirts. I don't own these yet but it's in style and I plan on goin' SHOPPING!
Ran bans sun glasses (i'm savin up!!)
bare feet, or flip flops if I must wear shoes
beach sand and seashells.....California is where my heart lies.
The lake and the rope swing in Mona
Bike ridin' and roller bladin'
Summer lovin' and the drive in movie. Lots of times these go together. ;)
warm late nights with pleanty of silliness
outdoor concerts....and indoor concerts too.
funnel cakes
Drivin' with the windows down and the Jams on high with my foot in the dash.
swimming and getting rid of this pasty whiteness!

It just needs to come already!






1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You and me were made to be friends.