Sunday, March 20, 2011

PHO

I want you to meet Amy. She is the roommate of a girl that I was friends with in the MTC, and is probably the coolest return missionary girl I have ever met. So OF COURSE we are friends. She bails me out when I get towed. I bail her out when she gets towed (although that hasn't happened yet....some day we will be tow twinners since this is Provo and everyone freaking gets towed sometime) Sometimes people say we look like sisters. Maybe we are since we like all the same things like forever 21 and indi rock music and not thinking twice about eating girl scout cookies. Every time we hang out, it is raining. Go figure. She's the one on the left.


On Saturday night we both really really wanted to eat PHO (Pronounced F-UH). There is a really good place that has it over in Orem next to the really good Japanses Sushi place that I like. If you haven't ever had Pho, its delicious noodles with meat in soup with tons of other good stuff. I love me some good noodles! If you know me, you know that I really like to take pictures of food. I think I picked that up in Asia....or maybe I really am that nerdy. IDK. Hard to tell. But here's a picture.


LOOK we ate it all! Except JK they are all fakes that put their left overs in take away containers so they could try to look legit for the picture. I am the ONLY one who finished ALL of this huge bowl. Shocker.


Although Pho Is amazingly yummy, it is a dangerous word. Amy and I went out to the car (in the rain) and realized that we both wreaked of asian noodle.

Amy: "UGH I smell like Pho"
Me: "Dang, I smell like Pho too. HAHAHAH"

If you say this out loud you will get why it's funny. We kept saying this to eachother for like the whole night. Yes I am really mature

I forgot to mention that before dinner, Amy and I headed up to the mall for some retail therapy. Check out my blingin' ring in the above picture. We found those at Charlotte Russe: 2 for $8! Matching friendship rings?! UM YES PLEASE!!

Then we went to the Vans store. Amy got adorable new vans for her birthday but she wore them like 8 times before realizing they were the wrong size. Sounds alot like something I would do. So we went to the store and bought another pair, but she said I could try on her 6.5 ones to see if they fit. PERFECT FIT!

The shopping and Pho extravaganza was also followed a quick stop at my friend Laura's st. patty's day party, and movie watching/nail painting. Talk about girls' night! I used to have a severe aversion to girls night, but if you had the friends I had, you would want to have girls night every night too!!



When i got home that night I had crazy insomnia. I watched like 3 episodes of glee and broke out this cheeze and cracker platter my mom left me and threw myself a PARTY! I decided to clean up my new vans by throwing the laces in the wash and scrubbing up the white rubber part. Pulled me out some KABOOM! With a name like that how could you go wrong? Until stupid Kaboom wasn't working and I looked on the label and realized that its bathroom cleaner. Whoops. Guess my toilet isn't getting THAT clean after all. Spic and Span did the trick though.


And here they are! My new navy blue babies waitin for the laces to come out of the wash :)! YES yes I am the proud new owner of this pair of Vans. Not so sure If I can pull vans off, but I figure what they hey. They are so cute!!!



And these are the random happenings of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i love your blog em. You are always havin a good time :)