Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birfday!!!!!!!!

nowit'stimetotalkaboutmy BIRTHDAY!!!
ok....i got older. woo. Newho, On to pics of the great celebrations.

On the friday before my birthday, some amazing friends decided to throw me a part-TAY at their house that is white. Its called the white house. That day after class we went to get food and glow sticks, and then picked up some friends to go eat at this amazing place......BOMBAY HOUSE!!! Its REALLY yummy indian food and I don't even remember what I ate because my friend picked it out for me, but OMG I want to marry this food. hmmmm.

Then we dined for so long that we forgot that our party was starting without us!!! So we ran home to make the playlist of Jamz. Everyone that is ANYONE in the prov was there people. Even some random people ran in and crashed the party as if they were invited. My new soon to be roommates also came, but did not make it inside because they were outside having deep deep convos about life. As if that's more exciting than dancing. Several moves were busted.




On Monday my amazing brother and sister took me to my now second favorite. Second only to bombay house that is. and thats CRACKER BARREL. There is no other place where you can eat mom's home cookin, play checkers on your table, and go shopping in an old country store all in one restaurant!!! My sister also gave me a sweet sweet outfit from forever 21 to wear on my REAL birthday. And there weren't any tags on it so I think she might have re-gifted it. But that mess is hot so whatever.


On Tuesday, 2 of my married friends came with me to SLAB!!! Its this place under campus plaza where you eat really really ridiculously large slices of really really good pizza. Stephanie and I have been friends for like years, and she lives accross the street from me with her husband! Abby slept in the bunk above me in London, and at first it drove me nuts that she always got into her bed at like 4 in the morning after doing art projects and woke me up with her snoring every single night!!! So-because of this of course we were destined to be friends. These 2 supported me non-stop from the time we got back from London, to the day that I left on my mission. And they even wrote to me!!! I love you both! And Abby even has a baby now.....he is just THE. CUTEST. THING.


Then later that night. Fro-Yo. my favorite treat with some of my favorite people. Need I say more?

No comments: