Thursday, March 10, 2011

The love of my life!!!!

Alright alright I feel a need to post something good so that the first thing people see when they come to my blog isn't expletives (see below post). Therefore, I am going to tell you about today: THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! I like to be dramatic so i'm using all caps.
What's good about today my friends? WELL for starters i literally felt my soul thawing out as i walked across campus doing the many things that a busy girl such as I would do. I was walking to the travel agent's office to get my ticket to china for the fall....which isn't cheap by the way. I walk into the office and there are a bunch of kids just haphazardly standing around. I say "is there a line? line anyone?" No response. So i walk straight up to the lady's cubicle. Then some shaggy looking kid with his hair brushed in his face looks up from studying his shoes or whatever to say "umm, this is the line. That's why I said 'line's here' like multiple times." Speak up kid....THIKING things don't count as saying them in the real world. :) your words obviously didn't even make it out of your mouth past your 90's bangs. So i parked myself on the bench just outside the office to wait. Then, right at that moment I look up to see...the most glorious thing I have ever seen on a warm thursday afternoon ever in my whole life....

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. yes that's right. less than 10 feet away from my grasp.

In the bottom of a lady's stroller parked right in front of me were boxes and BOXES of sensuously thin minty goodness! I freaked out and seriously thought about kifing(?) them right out of the stroller and makin' a break for it. But then I thought that the lady looked pretty butch, and might catch me and beat me to a pulp if i tried to run away with her kid's cookies. Sitting there looking at those cookies... i was about to go insane. My primal instinct to eat cookies was so strong at that point that i would have shanked an infant for those cookies. So i just blurted it out:

ohmygoshwheredidyougetthosecookies?????????

"i'm selling them! would you like some?"

"ummmm YES. CHAAA! I will buy every box you've got"

unfortunately I only had about $10 cash on me, and it was a miracle from Jesus that I even had that. And when I say a miracle, i'm not being sacrilegious. I needed those cookies for my SOUL. Homegirl with the baby stroller saved my soul today. Halleluia!!!! I purchased one box of Tagalongs, one Thin Mint, and one Samoa. I will insert a picture as proof.

Now here I am, excited to have the love of my life back in my arms. This is a tender moment.



lots of other great things happened today too.....like when I found 5 more dollars in my wallet after the cookie incident. YAY! Except I was kind of pissed cause I could have bought more cookies!! I actually got my practicing in for the day, which i HAVE to do so that I don't look like a complete idiot at my upcoming recital. I saw some of my best friends! I blew off homework AGAIN....and then just embraced the fact that my brain is almost complete mush and almost useless. which must be why i've lost my phone like EVERYWHERE lately and always do other totally ditzy blonde stuff like put my baby powder in the freezer without thinking. Yikes! ALSO, my room had a birthday EXPLOSION!!!!



good thing I didn't die......

BEST DAY EVER! Ok not ever, but still pretty good. birthday updates forthcoming with PICTURES!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that is such a good post. I love it. and i'm sooooo jealous you got girl scout cookies. Bring them to me!! p.s. when is your recital? i must come.

p.p.s i wanna see the pics from slab pizza!