Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my fave snack that I make for myself....



Ok girls....or guys. Just whoever reads this....

Its time to show you my favorite treat. I LOVE pizza. I love it. And sometimes i'm too poor to buy it. Or just too darn lazy to make it! So I have come up with these little treats that i LOVE: baby pizzas! not to be confused with bagel bites or any of that other frozen crap that you pick up at wal-mart. Now I have never posted a recipe or other food making thing like this on my blog before (simply because I FAIL at making food....but I DEF don't fail at eating it!!!) However, i've seen some other kids do it on their blogs and its kinda FUN! This snack is SO quick and SO easy, that I love it and I make it for me and my roommates sometimes after school. Here's what you need:

A pack of english muffins
Spaghetti Sauce or pizza sauce
grated cheddar cheeze
turkey pepperoni and whatever else you want on it.

I think the pictures make it pretty self explanatory. And this mess is HEALTHY people!!!!!


No comments: