Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh ingrid.....i'm a fan :)



Before I sit down and listen to conference, I want to give you a listen from my ipod.....

I love all kinds of music. Really. All kinds. You can find Mozart's Don Giovanni (that's an opera) Right next to my alternative music and show tunes on my ipod. And of course I love my girl Ingrid Michaelson! She's a personal fave because her music is so chill and she is so talented. And sometimes i just need to take a step back from my crazy life and remember the good things. This song is one of my favorites, and it's not as well known so of course its not on myplaylist.com. But it is probably my favorite song of hers. My best friend and I used to listen to this song all the time on one of our soul CD's and it really feels like it belongs in this warm weather singin' it with someone you love!

No comments: