Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is what I look like right now.

SCARY. To study or not to study.....that is the question. this mess is ridiculous. Those tired bags under my eyes; That sallow complection: All from lack of sleep due to SCHOOL. And don't even get me started on how long its been since i put on my make up or even brushed my hair before I went to class/work. It's time for a vacation! A very very LONG vacation. I'm beasting through a form and analysis project and a chinese final. Lets see how many hundreds of characters I can remember!!! YAY! Sometimes learning Chinese just SUCKS. But a jedi's gotta do what a jedi's gotta do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i love you em. and i love that picture. you are always HOTT!! and don't you forget it!!

emily marie said...

Oh honey I love you toooooooo!! And I miss you.
Sometimes I wish you weren't married so we could play every day. is that bad? haha.