Sunday, April 10, 2011

Insomnia

So lately my body came up with this great idea to wake me up at 5:30a every morning so we can get stuff done. Even on Saturday and Sunday, the only days I can sleep in. GREAT IDEA BODY!!!! Lets get up early to do all the stuff I feel guilty about not doing yet!!!! Except that after not completing assignments and emailing people back for so long, it turns into this ball of guilt inside of me. So I procrastinate further in order to avoid said guilt cause who wants to deal with THAT, which results in procrastinating even further and wasting lots and lots of time on the internet. This gets me to the point where my guilt for not doing stuff becomes so huge and overwhelming that it is a responsibility in and of itself just to carry that around all the time! And takes up most of my capacity to be productive. This makes the guilt and stress bigger and bigger, which leads me to avoid it further and further and just keep surfing the internet because that is ALL THAT I CAN HANDLE!!!!!! This post says it all people. Just like this girl, I too bought groceries today as a feeble attempt to seem like a legitimate adult. Luckily with my recital out of the way, I can get some knots out of my stomach and relax a little more :)

No comments: