Friday, February 25, 2011

Word of the day....

My freshman year my best friend Maretta and I used to have a word of the day. It was always something like an-noy-ing with the a picture of the girl next door that always came over and asked us to turn our music down. Well the word of the day is makin' a come back. And today it is:

HALITOSIS: (n) The fear of bad breath.

and I HAVE IT BAAAAAAD!! I am terrified of bad breath. And I hate it when people have proximity issues and want to come right up to you and tell you all about how they got a new dog, and some other stuff that I'm not listening to because of their NASTY breath ALL UP IN MY BIT'NESS. And so I have included here a solution for encounters with 'close talkers'



I think it's pretty self explanatory. Not so close now are ya buddy?

1 comment:

Cindy T. said...

hahahahaaaaa LOL..AMEN!!!!