Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday.

We have today off. YESSSSSSS. After working all morning and going out to eat to the new Thai place with a great friend of mine for some much needed life talk, Its time for ME time. Granted I still have to finish alot of my chinese homework that i didn't do for friday.....and a random mishmosh of musical assignments. BUT I am claiming this day as my day. Its our only day off from school dang it. So, im makin JEWELRY!

Here's some pictures of past creations.







THis can keep me entertained for HOURS! But tonight Im makin some for ME! All of my jewelry always gets given away or sold. And i love giving away jewelry. All of my family and best friends have pieces of my jewelry. It just makes me so happy that they would wear something that i made for them! I pride myself in that my sister wears tons of my jewelry and she is the PICKIEST girl i know when it comes to fashion. I wanted to start a legit internet shop, but it looks like im going to have to find a much better photographer than myself before that will ever happen. Look at the jewelry, not the photo quality ok. Any volunteers?

1 comment:

Cindy T. said...

wow they're so awesomeee!! I wish I could be as talented as you!! :)You can sell them on ebay and earn some extra money haha :D