Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring!!!! .....psych

So lately i feel like I am getting punked by the weather just ALL THE TIME! yesterday was a PERFECTLY fine day. That morning I walked to school with my ipod on Owl City, and a little spring in my step. It was spring!!! I swear!!! I was wearin my new skinny jeans too. and It just seemed like nothing could ruin this day. Seriously It was perfect!

My voice lessons went surprising well (despite that ive been infected with cold nast for almost 2 weeks!!) and I was EARLY FOR FORM AND ANALYSIS CLASS! if you know me you know this never happens....im late to everything. And I did my analyzation of Beethoven's Waldstein sonata before class. I got my last project back that I only spent an hour on and expected to fail, but a big fat B+ on it. OH man this mess has got to be connected to the weather. And the rest of the day went just as well up until I went into the MTC to see my missionaries. We worked on the Restoration lesson in chinese and they were in surprisingly good spirits for people that are about to teach a huge lesson in a ridiculously hard language that they had never learned before. And i left feeling like YEAH! things are looking up the world! Warm weather affects my heart somehow. It sinks into me and Im just happier. Then i stepped out the door at around 9pm.....

SNOW.

nasty nasty snow falling everywhere. And I didn't even have my coat. This is not ok. And i hiked to my car with it falling all in my shoes and melting LIKE SNOW DOES. hey snow why you gotta melt all over me all the time???? Do i look like I want you fallin all up in my ride when I open the door to get away from you? Just who do you think you are snow?? You got some kinda nerve thinkin you can just bounce and then pop up into my life unexpected on the fly. A girl has limits here.

Snow,

YOU BEST GET GONE. Its over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UjJ4wKLkg

No comments: