Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hellogoodbye

On Tuesday I saw hellogoodbye touring their new album "Would It Kill you?". AMAZING. I got some pictures on my phone, but i'm technologically challenged and haven't figured out how to upload them yet. But the balance on their vocals and playing was amazing, and on almost every song the lead changes from and acoustic to an electric guitar or a ukelele. They rocked out man! And the nerdy one with the glasses (Forrest Kline) makes the most adorable nerd i've ever seen. He cracked corny jokes throughout the whole concert!!! I want to marry the hot nerd guitar man.

here's a pic.



and here's a video of my favorite song by them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TJKI4dWY8c

The video is kind of weird. So just disregard that and listen to the song. If you don't know this band please take a listen!!!! We were supper close too and I could see all of their faces! These guys are stellar musicians and performers!!! They seem like great people too.

Gold Hotel and Jukebox the Ghost were there, and I was equally impressed. We bought their CD and had the amazing keyboardist from Jukebox sign it. Just wait till they are famous.

Great first post mish concert :)

No comments: