Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So long sweet summer

It is COLD. i had to pull out my sweater and mittens and still i am COLD COLD COLD. What ever happened to seasons? It went from summer to winter in 3.54 seconds. BOO. Im headed for texas though....so whatev. Sorry everyone im still sympathetic to you all...im just sayin. Winter should not exist in my opinion. Its frigid and icy and BROWN like my hair. not very me, but i have to endure it, just like my hair. VERY LONG and ill tempered like my hair on bad days. In my world it wouldnt ever be winter. We would have another season where everything would just turn to ice cream instead so that we could still appreciate summer, but eat lots and lots of peanut butter cup in the mean time. And the plasma center would turn to ice cream too...vanilla bean throwup none the less, but ice cream still. And everyone would eat it ALL and then it would be dead. I think id be ok with that.


No comments: