Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dear Brittany,

2 nights ago you came to me in a dream….probably don’t remember doing that do you? In my dream, I was at the airport waiting for you, and all of a sudden there you were. You had cut all of your hair off….like chin length short. And not a stylish cut either…just brown hair chopped at your jawline. And you were very calm and quiet…you didn’t say anything to me. You just walked toward me and deliberately wrapped your arms around me. You hugged me for several minutes…. I really needed that hug. It was almost real….i could still remember the warmth of it after I woke up. And after you pulled away your eyes were blank and empty, as if you didn’t know what to say to me, or to anyone. And you walked away from me and I followed you into the nearest store where you went straight for the Oreos, and you told me that you had been wanting them FOR-EV-ER. So we got you some Oreos and you were still pretty awkward after that, but at least you were happy. I think that a lot of this dream was my subconscious fears coming out because I have your pic that you sent me, and your hair is way long. And you are just as vibrant and beautiful as ever! I dunno maybe im scared of coming back and being all blank and empty and not having anything to say to anyone….even though I KNOW I wont be like that. It was so good to see you though, even if it was only in a dream.

ps: i miss you.

No comments: