Friday, October 3, 2008

couple days ago i went to the gym to do my usual elyptical, and on the way i realize: there is about to be YOGA. Im all over that....inner asia here i come. Ive done it before, but not while i was trying to be asian. So i go and we bent around in all kinds of crazy poses, and listened to lulling music of the orient. Im feeling my soul nod in agreeance...we are content. I get to fly in a nose dive down to my toes, and bend myself in half as i clear my mind of litter. I balance my foot in the crevice of my opposite knee and focus all of my energy on one point in front of me.... my thoughts zero in on what i am feeling. I kinda fall over a lot but thats ok, because im self discovering. And suddenly i relize...i have inner asia. ACTUAL legit inner asia...not made up asia day crap where im trying to be positive about my soon trip to china that im freaking out about. I love yoga....i LOVE INNER PEACE. I love the sincerity of the asian culture and the appreciation of meditation and beauty. And i loved it before all the crazyness. I HAVE INNER ASIA!!! IT IS IN ME!!!!! cant believe that it took so long to discover.

No comments: