Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am: a beautifully strong woman.
I think: about the present more than the past or the future. I get really distracted by what is happening with me NOW. I want you to be present tense in my life so that all of me can be with you.
I know: i am following my fate.
I want: the world to be a more loving place, and i want to be a part of it
I dislike: the coldness in me. and being alone.
I miss: lyndsishea brown
I fear: hurting others with my words.
I feel: the ora of my love and the love of my family.
I smell: orange-orange Popsicle!!!
I crave: my deepest fulfillment. i search it out relentlessly. And it seems that i will go to the ends of the earth to find it...but its probably in my back yard.
I cry: usually because i am mad and its my best outlet. But lately Ive cried because i am sad or scared. But not the painful kind. Just the temporary kind that goes away after you cry it out.
I usually: am going going going. But lately i just chill and eat alot, blog, and hang out with my best friend. Im going to try to get going again, but just one going. not 3.
I search: for love in my life. I don't really care who you are, just love me please. and love me unconditionally. Ill love you back, i promise.
I wonder: what will become of my life. and what it will be like in china. But lately i just wonder what life will be like after china.
I love: ice cream, and eating it with people who are closest to me. I love warm weather and rolling around with people i love! I love my soul and my self discovery.
I always: second guess myself. i hate that.
I worry: that i will be forgotten.
I am not: a hateful person in any way. or a house cleaner. just sayin.
I believe: that people can change their hearts and lives if they really want it bad enough.
I dance: ALL THE TIME. and yes its like no ones watching cause it probably resembles a fish out of water but i don't care. i like my groove.
I sing: in the car. but mostly just with anyone i can get to sing with me. angsty angst stuff is the best. singing together is way more powerful than alone.
I write: everything i think. i don't edit because i don't want my words to have holes in them. and i write to make myself more vulnerable, and so that others can really know me.
I win: at owning the most jewelry. Most of its hand made. by me.
I lose: My mind all t he time lately because i am so emotional! i also lose just about everything that i own on a regular basis. i have 3 sets of car keys and multiple cell phones just waiting as back up because of this.
I wish: Sister Ogletree would write me back.
I don't understand: tons of things about how the universe works. but i just try to forget about that stuff because i feel like i do understand everything that is substantial to my life. Like where i came from and where i am going, and stuff relative to that.
I can usually be found: At the connection on the couch not sleeping, but now ill just be in Texas not sleeping.
I am scared: of sucking at Cantonese. of losing my voice forever. of someone hurting my younger sisters.

No comments: