Tuesday, July 29, 2008

this will be....

this morning on the way to the orthodontist at 7am to get my retainer replaced, me and mom were listening to this. I have to say, i have ALWAYS loved this song....it just never gets old! I turn it on and my foot starts to tap and i cant help but give myself over to the groove! Mom is looking over at me like i am crazy...her 22 year old daughter is dancing at 7am on the way to have mold shoved in her mouth..how could anyone be in such a good mood? ummmm....its a REALLY good song. Its just a classic mix of romance with bootie shakin musical fusion and engery! I always envision this song being played at weddings, with the happy couple smiling and laughing because 'this will be...an everlating love!' maybe its because thats the typical movie scene that usually goes with this tune. So whoever wants to marry me, i really hope that you like natalie cole ;P

22 Year Old Singer seeks husband:
Skills needed include but are not limited to: cooking mac and cheese, cleaning bathroom on a rotation schedule, braiding little girls hair, juggling or other skill used for comic relief, teaching sports lessons, cleaning up dog crap, taking out trash, fixing automobiles and broken stuff around the house, killer dance moves, mending broken hearts and wiping away tears. experience with finances a plus. MUST GROOVE TO NATALIE COLE. will receive compensation in the form of sweet sweet lovin and lots of TLC. send resume to......

hahahaha..if only :)

2 comments:

Millas said...

Well all of our parents, at time, will wonder why we do the things we do no matter how old we are. Your mom just needs to come y see my mother y I play cards with each other. By the way you'll find the guy that will fit the add y then bring a lot more to your relationship! That is something I know that will happen!

Lyndsi Shae* said...

AHAHAHA i was just scrollin on a-down when i found your petition for a husband... ballin.