Thursday, July 17, 2008

abby road and going right





Currently Listening to: Across the universe Soundtrack, and 7 things i hate about you by Miley Cyrus.
If you havent seen Across the Universe, it is a movie based around the hits of the beatles, and follows the characters through war time in the united states. The music is awesome, and the plot is good too. I honestly like the remakes of "hold your hand" and "hey jude" better than the originals! Ive never really been a beatles fan though just from lack of listening to them. So i didnt make time to go see abbey road in London, but i did see some of the original written songs in the British library! Some friends and i made our own abby road instead...thats abby on the bottom incase you weren't sure :)



Now i know it seems really cliche to listen to miley, but this song has lyrics that i can kind of relate to. I found it on fish's ipod (she has all the good stuff on her pod that im too poor to buy because lets face it, i spent all my money on european chocolate).


I probably shouldn't say this But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous Relationship we shared
It was awesome but we lost it, It's not possible for me not to care
And now we're standing in the rain But nothing's ever gonna change
until you hear My dear
The seven things I hate about you
You're vain, your games, You're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh:You make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
When you act like them Just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

This song was practically written for me and wall-e. He actually text me today....he's decided to work next week too....hmm. he's the kind of person that you want in your life, but you really dont. that can make you think blue is red and up is down, and that you want to go left when you REALLY want to go right, all in a normal days work. This kid can literally make me love him against my own will and good judgement. The song says it all really....and we will be working side by side all next week. Ill make sure to keep my eyes shut tight so ill remember to go right....

No comments: