Thursday, August 28, 2008

10 things


The 10 things on my mind right now:

1. Words are starting to flow through me and align my thoughts. i have a new love of these words....thanks to lyndsi shea.
2. There is a bug bite on my face....oww.
3. my friend steph has a little dog named shadow and i love him :)
4. college is starting....without me. wierd.
5. my abby is with me again! she brings a lime green tinge to my life!
6. God is everywhere and in all things. I can feel him.
7. i love the prove, and the boys in it. why do boys have to be so awesome!?
8. my fave bracelet is on the wrist of a rockin woman.....and now she is rockin and glam.
9. i really miss laura aka fish. wish she was here so i could sleep on the floor again
10. i have no food but i am full. there better be a campfire soon with some smores....thats all i have to say.

No comments: