Thursday, June 23, 2011

some entertainment for ya

So has anyone noticed lately that movie stars lately seem to feel the need to make all of their videos into mini motion pictures?? Well, here's three that i've watched lately and find pretty entertaining.
"Last Friday Night" -This video is 8 min long, but worth the watch. Katy Perry in head gear is something that I just can't pass up. Also, the cameo appearance of Kenny G is priceless. I also like the video because compared to the lyrics of the song, its not nast. Beware of the credits though lol
"Next to you" by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber. This song is just SO GOOD! I discovered it last week when some friend found it on my ipod and i didn't even know it was on there. However, the random kidnap scene, strange explosions, tribal dancing and Chris Brown's awkward "i love you" are pretty good for a laugh. Its a twisted video, but it keeps my interest.
Yesterday some random friend just started singing this song, and I was like HOLY CRAP! Celine Dion is SO old school! I am not her biggest fan I admit, but I find this song a fun blast from the past, and pretty cheezy...esp the "there were moments of gold and there were flashes of light!" line. Haha enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what the Kenny G? hahaha!

Michelle said...

That Celine song is one of m'favorites. I just feel like it's so epic, and it reminds me of Meatloaf's video, "I Would Do Anything For Love."

Lisa & Joel said...

Thanks for the entertainment! :) Lol! So glad to get updates from you!