Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Taken 2 - Official Trailer (HD)

Over a year ago I remember my mother pulling me out of my room to make me watch Taken with her. I guess she thought that it might make me more wary of international travel. Taken did shake me a little bit, even though I love action and mystery. But not only did I fall in love with the movie, it sparked in me a passionate fury against the plague that is human trafficking. I've always had this dream since then of joining the forces of people that fight human traffickers undercover. Especially since China is one of the top countries known for human trafficking issues, with women not only be sold as slaves, but also captured and sold as wives to men that live in remote villages. If I had a chance to kick some a** in the name of this cause, oh I sure would.

Now, this sequel isn't really about all that. Its more about the revenge seeking kidnappers in istanbul. But I sure can't wait.





1 comment:

Lisa & Joel said...

I'm excited for this, too! I was hoping you'd have time to call last weekend. I'm sure you just got busy. I was thinking of calling Saturday night when I had a minute, but I didn't know if I had your correct number- does it end in 5272? Miss ya!