Monday, November 3, 2008

OK something weird about me.....i LOVE stuffed animals. Its totally crazy and i have NO idea why. I thought it was just kind of a recent college thing....ya know....there is nothing wrong with wantin something to snuggle with at night! But lookin back on some old photos not too long ago, i realized that this obsession has been occuring for awhile. The little ones are the best. Like Moo....and if you dont know who moo is, i have no idea why you are reading this blog. Moo is just near and dear to my heart. I bought him for my best friend Maretta 4 years ago for her birthday, and he stowed away EVERYWHERE! Eventually She didnt really want him any more and traded him for some of my CDs....what a traitor! But JK because lets face it, we are all in our 20s and its just not normal to run around with stuffed cows in tow. Im not really that normal though so whatev. My friends just love me for who i am. Kinda unrelated but there is this movie called "Big bird goes to CHINA!" It involves Big bird and a chinese dragon and an ancient voo doo lake of glass or something....and a secret message that must be discovered...>OoOoOoOh! Its one of my childhood faves. Me and mom went to the library huntin for it the other day, but to no avail. So we ordered it off amazon....woot. In my mind, moo is about to be the next star in this blockbuster hit. "MOO goes to CHINA!" i just LOVE It. Oh and yes he is going to china....you best believe. hes already been to joseph smiths grave, italy, california, and stonehenge. China is just the next best place for him. See moo is just a nomad....he cant really help where he wants to graze can he?

2 comments:

PleaseRememberMeFondly said...

My best friend and I have a stuffed wombat named Zissou that we trade back and forth b/c he lives in Canada. . .we took him on our cross country roadtrip. I think Zissou and Moo would get along ;).

Lisa said...

Boy, do I miss Moo.