Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im Listening

This life is full, but not so much on the eventful side these days. Whatev, im fine with it. Im making a point here....i am SICK of talking about myself. I feel like people talk to me, they ask me alot of questions. They fuss over me and worry for me. Im not really treated like a normal person anymore....people see me as different. I can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices. I dont want to be breakable or worshiped or just anything besides myself. So this post is me reaching out to you.....tell me about your life! Just anything....send it to me in a text or a facebook or as a comment to this message. Cause i always want to know. What are you doing right now? What are you listening to? What do you hope for in the near future? What do you love? Tell me what you are reading, or surfing or just one of the biggest things that interests you right now? You dont even have to tell me if you dont want....just send it to me with your mind....im listening.

1 comment:

Penelope Celeste said...

Oh you beautiful, beautiful thing you. I miss you! Well, if you realy insist, let me tell you about me! =) I'm loving London. It is truly an amazing place, even if it's freeezing cold, I never see the sun, and it gets dark at 4 PM. hehe. I am loving my masters program, and am starting to feel really stressed with all I need to do before I come home for Christmas. I went to the London temple for the first time on Friday and it was incredible, and I also got a job yesterday working at a dance store. That's about it!

I hope you are doing well and that your preparations are coming together. I am so excited for you Em. Love you! x