Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey....its me. Emily. Im back, and im writing my first post-post sister Masterson. And its kinda scary....i dont know who i am. I dont know what to write on this blog. Ive been to china and back....literally. Part of my heart is still there, so in a couple hours i might get my shovel and start diggin my way back. Down down down, into the core of the earth. Where ive buried my heart. and i have to dig it back out. Dust it off...clean it up, make it beautiful. I watch it pump, beat, morph into something else. Its me....yeah its me. My heart....its three sizes too big for my chest. And its having a love affair....with china. It needs to fall in love again....in love with being emily. living life. breathing and loving and runnin with the wind. in here....im ready....i think?

Wanna know my first gretting back to normal life? LADY GAGA in my face...in all her drugged up cracked out disco glory. Ever seen her performance at the VMA's? Cause thats what my sister showed me on my second day back. Nasty mc nast.....IN YO FACE. and then i was showed the "bad romance" video to boot. And i was so freaked out....and....then....i....couldnt.....stop WATCHING. And i watched another....and another.....and another! Her powers over came me!!! I wasnt strong enough to resist. and i was seen at my computer for at least 30 min with my eyes glazed over absorbing this media nast. And then i snapped out of it and slammed off the computer as soon as possible and ran away for dear life and hid under my the red blanket on my bed with my stuffed animal that my chinese companion gave me in china with my thumb in my mouth. But then....SHE WAS STILL IN MY MIND. playing over and OVER and OVER... "i want a bad romance", "alejandro, alejandro, alejandroooooo" AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! pray for me. lol

6 comments:

Brittan said...

omg the same thing happened to me with lady gaga and it was bad romance that did it! i was like NO. CAN'T WATCH. okay... maybe a peek... O_O ... CAN'T ENJOY... *2 hours later to self in shower* GAGA OH LA LA ROMA ROMAMA... noooooooooooooooooooo.

also, i'm glad you're back. your blog posts are good for the soul.

Becky said...

Welcome back, Emily! It's good to have you back on here!

Josh and Lauren said...

Emily--it's ok to like Lady Gaga. She's a freak, it's true--but that girl has some talent. I always listen to her songs on the radio and may even watch her music videos too.

WELCOME back!!! "_

Penelope Celeste said...

AAAhhhh hahaha!!! Welcome back Emily!!! So good to see you writing again. Yes, the getting back in touch with reality (or the world rather) can be rather shocking. I didn't know what Facebook was when I got back! And had never touched an ipod! Ha!

I've been excited to tell you that my brother is currently serving in Hong Kong!!! I don't know if you ever met him? Elder Wing? He's only been gone for 6 months so he may have just missed you. I'd love to get together and catch up! Hear all about your HK adventures! xox

emily marie said...

ok yay thanks guys :)

Cindy T. said...

Oh no Em!! I saw this post today and i thought of you and what you said on your blog...What do you think about it?
http://mormonworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/latter-day-saints-should-not-support.html